- About Us
No matter where you are in your spiritual journey, what your experiences with faith and church have been or where you believe you wish to be in your faith, we welcome you to join us as we explore what it means to live in faith. Sharing with one another, we learn together and together we are formed into the Body of Christ. This formation is central to our community life and learning is a key part of that journey.
Here at Grace and St. Stephen’s a multitude of learning experiences and opportunities for all ages provides a rich, engaging and nurturing framework for traveling the path of formation with one another and as a community:
- Financial Peace University, a life-changing class for cultivating a healthy relationship with money using biblically based common sense, taught by Dave Ramsey is coming to Grace and St. Stephen's beginning Wed., June 14 at 6 pm* and continuing for nine weeks
- The Sunday morning Rector's Forum, led by Fr. Jeremiah; Grace-Full Wednesdays Bible Study home fellowship, and more provide weekly opportunities for exploration, discussion and community building.
- For those who wish to drink more deeply from the wells of faith and tradition, the Education for Ministry program and The Faith-Seeking Journey offer more in-depth spiritual formation.
- Sunday School focuses on highly interactive and engaging programs to serve children with all varieties of learning styles.
- For young people in middle and high school, our Youth Group cultivates healthy curiosity and questions while exploring how to follow Jesus more deeply in a world full of distraction.